Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation


I've heard so many people raving about the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. I feel so many products can be hyped up and in reality they may not be that great. You always have to take the chance and try it for yourself!

I was curious about the foundation especially, because I personally, do not like to wear a foundation that's heavy and feels like I have way to much product on. I purchased the foundation about a week ago and have been giving it a fair run to see if I really like it. I have to say I agree with the people raving about this product! I've been really enjoying this foundation. It's definitely light weight and light/ medium coverage. I bought mine in 110 ivory. The next shade up was a little to yellow for me. It's always hard matching drug store foundations! I had to go off of  my other favorite drug store foundation - Neutrogena Healthy Skin in natural ivory.

What I really enjoy about this product is that I don't feel like I'm wearing anything on my face, and it evens out any redness I have. All I need is a bit of concealer and I'm good to go! I haven't had an breakouts from it and it doesn't leave my face looking oily. Which sometimes would happen after wearing my Neutrogena Healthy Skin after a few hours. This foundation is perfect for the coming summer, because its so light weight. I'll definitely be reaching for this foundation from now on!

What are your thoughts on the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation??? 

XOXO Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

beauty (5) Fashion (1) Flat Iron (1) foundation (1) Haul (2) lifestyle (3) Makeup (4) Nails (1) NuMe (1) OOTD (1) Outing (1) products Origins (1) Review (2)