Monday, March 4, 2013

Mini Target Haul


I went to Target today and bought a few products and I thought I'd share them with you :) 

I needed to get a new mascara. My original Maybelline The Falsies Flared ran out and I had bought the Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama and I hated it! I would have raccoon eyes after a few hours and because I wear two coats it would flack off and bother my eyes. I will never buy that mascara again! I really like Maybelline The Falsies Flared. It makes my tiny lashes look long and voluminous! 

I have been on the hunt for a brown liquid eyeliner. I was determined to find one while I was at the store and the only one I found was Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen. I have never used this liner before but I thought I would give it a try. I will let you know what I think!

While I was in the Revlon section I spotted Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation. Pretty much everyone has been talking about it! So I figured why not give a try! I bought mine in 110 Ivory. 

I ran out of hairspray today so I decided to grab something new and give it a try. I bought Aussie Mega Hairspray in flexible hold. I personally do not like crunchy hair lol and most of the other brands only had extra hold so my options were pretty limited. I'm always on the hunt to find inexpensive items that are great. So for about $3 I thought I'd try it out.

I will keep you updated on what I think! Let me know your opinion on any of the above products or if you have any recommendations!

XO Yolanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

beauty (5) Fashion (1) Flat Iron (1) foundation (1) Haul (2) lifestyle (3) Makeup (4) Nails (1) NuMe (1) OOTD (1) Outing (1) products Origins (1) Review (2)