Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme

Burt's Bees 

I was rummaging through my mothers collection of products and I came across a sample package of various products from Burt's Bees. What caught my attention was the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme. I have never had the most strong nails and always had a problem with my cuticles and nails being dry. So I figured I would give the product a go. It's described as a 'soothing blend of natural ingredients for intensive care of dry cuticles, brittle nails and chapped, cracked fingertips.' The product says to massage the creme into and around your nails nightly. I've been applying it right after I remove any nail polish and throughout on days I am not wearing any polish. I like to let my nails breathe for a day or two.

I've been using the cuticle creme for a few months now and I have to say I am impressed! My nails feel a lot stronger and my cuticles aren't as long as they use to be. I used to cut my cuticles but I haven't done that as much since I've been using this product. You know how the tops of your nails can get dry from wearing nail polish to long? This totally helps with that! My nails look healthy and I love it! The only downside about this product, which isn't even that big a deal, is the smell. It's suppose to smell like lemons but to me it's more of a waxy lemon smell. It's smells more in the tin than it does once it's on your nails. I don't notice it at all once I have it on and the creme soaks into your nails.

I thought I would go through this a lot quicker because the tins so small, but I've been using it for a few months and I still have a lot left. I know you can buy most Burt's Bees products at drugstores. They're pretty easy to find. I would definitely buy this product once I have finished using it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good, Im gonna try one!
    therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Labels

beauty (5) Fashion (1) Flat Iron (1) foundation (1) Haul (2) lifestyle (3) Makeup (4) Nails (1) NuMe (1) OOTD (1) Outing (1) products Origins (1) Review (2)