Monday, February 25, 2013

Saturday Night Outing



Outfit: White Tank  (Target), Sheer Blouse (Target), Leggings (Daily Look), Boots (Forever 21), Zebra Earring (Local Boutique).


My boyfriend and I decided it would be nice to go out and meet up with some friends for a change. Life has been a bit crazy and sometimes it's just nice to go out and enjoy other peoples company :) I thought I'd share what I wore for our little outing. It's chilly here in Chicago which means I pretty much live in sweaters (and I totally don't mind, hehe) but I thought I'd change it up. My style is a mix of edgy and girly. So for this look I paired a sheer black blouse on top of a white tank and paired them with leather panel leggings from Dailylook. Its snowy outside so I wore my favorite boots that I bought a few years back from Forever21

2 comments:

Labels

beauty (5) Fashion (1) Flat Iron (1) foundation (1) Haul (2) lifestyle (3) Makeup (4) Nails (1) NuMe (1) OOTD (1) Outing (1) products Origins (1) Review (2)