Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Day In Pictures

This was my view earlier today.It's a winter wonderland out there!  It has not stopped snowing here in Chicago since yesterday. The snows a lot nicer when no one has touched it haha. I am definitely going to make a snow man tomorrow! I haven't made one since I was really little! :)




And, of course to keep me warm, I made a nice up of black coffee!




 I had a pretty relaxed day. My boyfriend and I were both working at home today and enjoying each others company, which made it a lot easier to get things done today.

 Hope everyone has a good night! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

beauty (5) Fashion (1) Flat Iron (1) foundation (1) Haul (2) lifestyle (3) Makeup (4) Nails (1) NuMe (1) OOTD (1) Outing (1) products Origins (1) Review (2)