Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Holy Grail Product

This is one of my holy grail products! I'm sure most of you have heard or seen this product when at Sephora or any other make up store. I discovered VitaZing last year before I went on vacation and it has changed my whole make up routine! 

It's described as an energy boosting moisturizer with Mangosteen. It's such an interesting product because though it is a moisturizer it acts almost like a BB cream. Before you apply it it comes out almost white with tiny brown specs. The color changes with the warmth of your hands while applying. I have pretty fair skin so for me VitaZing provides just enough coverage that I don't need to wear foundation anymore! (Unless I'm going somewhere outside of my normal everyday life) I can apply this, add some concealer and BAM! flawless skin haha :) 

Let me know what your holy grail item is or what you think of Origins VitaZing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

beauty (5) Fashion (1) Flat Iron (1) foundation (1) Haul (2) lifestyle (3) Makeup (4) Nails (1) NuMe (1) OOTD (1) Outing (1) products Origins (1) Review (2)